Saturday, February 25, 2012

Level Design Sketches and Unity




     So far I've been working on the level design in Unity and I'm still tinkering with some of the program features such as importing objects and adding textures to those objects. I plan on having a rough demo of the level, which will be of the hallway inside the school. This is my plan for now. I've sketched up some drawings of various levels that I wish to create, including the one I'm working on thus far. Next week I'm required to have the demo, which would include game mechanics, character design, and a working prototype.  The sketches I have posted above are the work I've done so far on how I want some of the levels to look. The first picture is of the classroom hallway that Dan attends. The second is of the general landscape in his dream world which he interacts with when he falls asleep. I hope to have more updates on the presentation along with the demo posted up some time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment