Saturday, February 11, 2012

Experimenting with Unity : Getting Up to Speed With Design Concepts

     So far this week we have been trying to fine tune the design concepts with which we are working. That would include storyline, character design, level design and other such things. The finalized title for the game will be Classroom Crusader as planned and I have decided to design the game with the program Unity, which is a 3-D gaming engine. Updates regarding the development of the prototype are sure to come. Additionally I'll will be posting up sketches of various level and character designs to further elaborate my ideas. I've been required to set out a time line of what I have planned and how I will go about developing the game; Specifically it will be explaining what exactly I would be expected to have completed week by week.  Any questions regarding my plans can  be sent via my email address: anthony.m.watson@comcast.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment