Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Character Sketches, Refinements and Unity Work







     My progress so far has been mostly on artwork that I've completed. I've done pretty much all of the character sketches and I'm creating the colored versions of the main characters. The program I'm using primarily for this is Adobe Illustrator. In regards to the work I've done in Unity, so far I've scripted the character to respawn and I've placed invisible walls around the terrain to keep the character from falling off. My next plan is to extend the terrain to give it the illusion of having a vanishing point. I've also started making the screens for the game and I'm editing a series of panels from the storyboard that I will show during the presentation of my prototype for the game I am creating. Other work that I plan on continuing is work is to refine the overall design of this game, both in the way I present and the content of the narrative that I will be detailing in the presentation to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment